AGT – delivering cost effective and sustainable solutions to groundwater management
About the AGT team
Australian Groundwater Technologies Pty Ltd (AGT) was founded in October 2000 as a specialist groundwater technology consulting company with a focus on aquifer management, artificial recharge (AR), also referred to as Managed Aquifer Recharge (MAR) and ASR techniques and methodologies.
AGT has built a team of exceptional hydrogeologists, environmental engineers, geochemists and groundwater modellers who provide technical excellence and innovative solutions to our clients in the areas of:
- mine water management
- water resources management
- catchment water resource management
- irrigation water services
Why work with AGT?
AGT is a leading provider of integrated water management solutions, with clients including water services, government, miners, sports facilities, and companies. AGT has unmatched experience within Australia in the highly specialised field of ASR/MAR. We deliver innovative and economic solutions to water supply development, site water management, mine dewatering, and reinjection of excess or co-produced water with some of the world’s biggest mining operations. Our depth of knowledge is extensive, covering every aspect of water resource management.
- We have a long track record of providing alternative solutions to the water management challenges that face our clients
- We operate throughout Australia and are therefore familiar with the regulatory requirements across all states
- We offer total project development and total water solutions
- We have unmatched experience in high pressure and large volume reinjection